Watch our Installation and Operation video located here: Video
We are proud to announce the new V2 Swage It Primer Pocket Swager for the Dillon XL650 bullet press. Included is the mount, the small primer pin, and mounting hardware. Everything that you need to swage .308, or any other calibers that utilize large primers. The V2 swager has been redesigned to drastically reduce any mount movement while swaging as well as some other minor design improvements.
Whats Different Between Version 1 vs Version 2?
On our original mount there were just 2 holes drilled into the mount and it would be attached by machine screws with locking washers. For most people that worked well but some complained that the mount would loosen while swaging. On the mount we have drilled and countersunk the holes as deep as we could to do 2 things. 1. By using the largest head sized tapered screws that we could source, the surface area of the tapered head will lock down the mount far better than the original design and 2. By going as deep as we could go with the taper, we are virtually eliminating any flex from the screws. Combine that with lowering the mounting holes by 0.010, the mount will lock into place securely with very little flex or movement.
Below are the list of benefits using our swager.
- Machined from billet aerospace stainless steel.
- Heat Treated / Hardened to ensure longevity.
- Will not rust like tool steel.
- Properly re-sizing primer pockets can be achieved because our swager is frame mounted.
- You will never experience the swaging pin sticking inside the primer pocket or hitting the shell plate.
- No need to remove the rotary primer disk which means that you can swage in a matter of minutes without the need of time consuming disassembly of the primer system.
- The easiest setup available.
- Engineered to properly swage on the Dillon XL650.
- Our swager actually re-sizes the primer pocket and adds the correct fillet.
- Use your case feeder and swage over 1000 rounds per hour.
- Proudly Made In The USA!
- Our swagers are protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,494,398.
You will not be disappointed in the Swage It S650. We back our products by an unconditional lifetime warranty. If your swager breaks or wears out, just send it back to us and we will send you another free of charge!
We are not in any way affiliated with Dillon Precision.